- This event has passed.
In the context of uncertainty due to covid-19, the event may be held remotely. For information regarding the remote meeting please consult the i3 website.
Download the Doctoriales i32021 Programme
Doctoral training is at the heart of the Interdisciplinary Institute for Innovation – i 3. The theses prepared within i3 renew the analysis and the accompaniment of technical and social innovation.
The organization of an annual doctoral day aims to publicize the doctoral research currently carried out at i3, to initiate a multidisciplinary exchange around research topics common to the i3 laboratories, and to provide supporting feedback to the PhD candidates.
The two parallel workshops sessions organized throughout the morning, then in the afternoon will be devoted to the work of PhD candidates at the beginning of their doctoral research.
Morning session (9:30 – 12:00):
- Workshop 1 – Ecological transition
- Workshop 2 – Technology and data
Afternoon session (15:30 – 18:00):
- Workshop 3 – Digital and creation
- Workshop 4 – Organizational innovations, startups
The plenary session at the beginning of the afternoon (13:00-14:30) gives the floor to three candidates near completion of their PhD, whose doctoral research is considered illustrative of the diversity of the research carried out within i3 (topics, methods, relationships with innovation stakeholders).
- Robin BATARD (SES), Réseaux sociaux et crise : pratiques des acteurs et intégration des volontaires [Social networks and crisis: actors’ practices and volunteers’ integration]
- Loïc RIOM (CSI), Fabriquer la qualité musicale : valuation, prescription et expertise dans les mondes de la musique [Making music quality: valuation, prescription and expertise in the worlds of music]
- Édouard RIBES (CERNA), Économie des services professionnels [Economics of professional services]