- This event has passed.
This study day aims to bring together the various studies conducted by teacher-researchers and doctoral students in the Interdisciplinary Institute of Innovation i3 (UMR CNRS 9217) on six major themes. The publication of a book on the Covid-19 and the major axes of the Institute will also be discussed.
8:30-9:00 am: Welcome coffee
9:00-10:30 am: Session 1 and session 2
- Session 1: Towards the energy transition.
- Session 2: Business and societal issues
11h00-12h00: Presentations of the axes
13:15-14:45: Sessions 3-4
- Session 3: Innovation process
- Session 4: Valuation/reputation
15h00-16h30: Sessions 5-6
- Session 5: Industrial organization models
- Session 6: Material/imaterial flows
16h30-17h00 : i3 collective work + discussion
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org