- Cet évènement est passé
Good News ! The Organizing Committee has decided to extend the deadline of abstract submission due to a high number of requests. You can submit your abstract until 10th March, 2019.
Next key dates:
10 April: Notification of acceptance
1 May: Early bird registration closes
31 May: Full paper submission closes
Call for papers
As a part of the R&D Management Conference that will be held in Paris on 19–21 June 2019 at École Polytechnique and HEC Paris, we are pleased to open the paper submission process.
While authors are expected to submit a full paper ahead of the conference, selection of papers accepted to be presented at the conference will be based on the submission of 500–1000 word structured abstracts (please read the submission guidelines carefully).
Submissions are now open through the ConfTool platform and will close on March 10th at Midnight.
Relevant themes include all those covered in the past R&D Management conferences, as well as topics that closely relate to the main theme of the 2019 conference:
“The Innovation Challenge: Bridging Research, Industry and Society”
In particular, the following topics are of interest:
- Open Innovation and Co-creation
- Open Social Innovation and Inclusive Innovation
- User Innovation and Household Innovation
- Adoption and diffusion of deep-tech (e.g. Autonomous Vehicles, Additive Manufacturing/3D printing, Blockchain, IoT, Machine Learning, Biotech, Nanotech)
- Innovation Policy
- Education for Innovation
- Innovation in Emerging countries and reverse Innovation
- Innovation spaces, such as Fab Labs, makerspaces and co-working spaces
- Innovation and regulation
- Energy transition and ecology
Following an earlier call (now closed), a number of Special Tracks have been selected for this year’s conference. They have been grouped in 11 different themes:
- Theme 1: Artificial intelligence & Data sciences
- Theme 2: Co-creation, Creativity & Design
- Theme 3: Digital Technology
- Theme 4: Ecosystems
- Theme 5: Emerging Markets
- Theme 6: Radical and systemic innovation
- Theme 7: Industry 4.0
- Theme 8: Open Innovation
- Theme 9: Organizational & Marketing Innovation
- Theme 10: R&D
- Theme 11: Sustainable Development
In addition to these 11 tracks, papers can be submitted to a general track.
Submission of abstracts opens on February 1st and closes on March 10st.
We look forward to reading your proposals!